A Rewarding Experience
We share our passion of wines to make your shopping experience at King’s more rewarding.
As our members, you will not only be benefited in every purchase at King’s Wine Cellar, you will also be invited to attend our exclusive wine events and enjoy priority for all our special offers.
As our members, you will enjoy 10% discounts for all our regular-priced items including Wine, Champagne / Sparkling and Wine Accessory items. You will also earn bonus points to enrich your purchase rewards experience.
As our members, you will enjoy the priority privilege in all our tasting, dinner, interest class, special offers and wine tour.
Special members’ offer
As our members, you will receive special offers for our limited stocks, special release and rare vintages at good prices. Also, you will enjoy discount or free corkage in our partner restaurants and hotels.
As our members, you will receive our promotional leaflets and special offers on regular basis.
Becoming the members
- To become our VIP members, you must spend HK$1,500 for a single purchase at the shop.
- VIP members enjoy 10%discount on all regular-priced items(applied for Wine, Champagne /Sparkling and Wine Accessory items) and gain 2 bonus points for every HK$100 spending. 1 bonus points will be reverted to HK$1 cash and use in further purchase in the shop.
- Members will earn bonus points for all every purchase at the shop, EXCEPT for En-Primeur offerings.
Terms & Conditions
- Applicants must be aged 18 years or over.
- Membership is non-transferable.
- Members will not earn bonus points on En-Primeur offerings and bonus points redemption.
- All members’ discount will not be used in the conjunction of other offers or promotions.
- We reserve the final rights for any disagreements of the membership.
Delivery & Return Policy
- We offer free delivery per location to Hong Kong urban area for minimum order quantity at 6 bottles and minimum order amount at $HK1,500. Otherwise, extra charges will be added.
- Customer should examine all the items at the time of delivery and notify the company immediately in case of any damages and/or deficiencies. If any wine is considered to be faulty, customer MUST notify the company within 2 working days for examination and return arrangement if applicable. No complains will be considered later than 2 working days of delivery.
- In no event will wines priced (HK$ listed price) at HK$1,000 / bottle or more, and / or aged 10 years or older be returned or exchanged.
- Company reserves the rights for any disagreement raised by this promotion.